|Key Sponsors & Collaborations
The TetrUSS Team
Dr. Khaled.S.Abdol-Hamid, Turbulence Models
Dr. Neal T. Frink, Coordination, USM3D (publications)
Dr. Craig A. Hunter, OS X Port
Dr. Mohagna J. Pandya, USM3D
Dr. Paresh C. Parikh, USM3D, Large-scale applications
Mr. Ed Parlette, ViGYAN, Inc., VGRID
Many other researchers have generously offered technical resources and expertise which have resulted in significant enhancements to the TetrUSS system. Their contributions are greatfully appreciated.
We are making every effort to include those who have made substantial contributions, either from direct code enhancements or through feedback from code testing and calibration. Feel free to contact us about any missing contributions (send email).
- Mr. Matt Grismer, CSB AFRL/VAAC
- Developed GridToolCocoa, VGRID OpenGL and POSTGRID OpenGL
- Mr. Lee Kania, Blue Ridge Numerics
- Octree-based automated grid spacing determination
- Prof. Rainald Lohner, George Mason University
- Original author of base coding of VGRID under SBIR
- Dr. Kyle Anderson , AAMB/FMAD NASA Langley (Developer of FUN3D)
- Implicit Point GS subroutines
- Van Leer Flux-Splitting subroutine
- Assistance with installing S-A turbulence model
- Dr. M. K. Bhat, Paragon Research, Inc.
- Parallel version of USM3D
- Zonal grid capability
- Dr. Peter Hartwich , Boeing Long Beach
- Engine boundary conditions
- Dr. Steve Karman , Lockheed Ft. Worth (Developer of SPLITFLOW)
- Superbee and MinMod limiters strategy
- Solution robustness strategies
- Prof. Robert W. Walters , VPISU
- Ph.D. advisory role during initial USM3D development
- Dr. Dave Whitaker , Cray Research, Inc.
- Installed multitasking
- Conversion to FORTRAN 90
- Mr. Clyde Gumbert , MDOB/FMAD NASA Langley
- Authored base coding of VPLOT3D.